Criminal Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Criminal Minds

This is an RPG based on the hit CBS show Criminal Minds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dante's Inferno...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SSA Dr.Spencer Reid

SSA Dr.Spencer Reid

Dante's Inferno... Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Inferno...   Dante's Inferno... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:00 pm

My idea for the first 'mission' is to have a delusional schizophrenic (I guess that was redundent... Cool) Ooo or have Huntington's Disease. N*E*Way this guy is killing people because he's trying to make his way down the Ninth Circle and say "Hi" to Lucy...lol I was thinking he could be like a Theology Professor or something and with the Huntington's Disease route at the age of fourty he starts loosing his mind and so what he knows about Theology could mannifest and take a life of it's own. That's my idea tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Dizymene

Dizymene

Dante's Inferno... Empty
PostSubject: Theology...   Dante's Inferno... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:15 pm

The theology profession is interesting... I have to warn you, now, if we end up doing this topic, the reasearcher side of me withh start to manifest and even OOC I'll start sounding like Reid. Researching and quoting is kind of my forte. x_X
-shifty eyes- -runs off to research theology-
Back to top Go down
http://gray-clover.deviantart.com

Dante's Inferno...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Criminal Minds :: Off the Bat :: Ideas-
Jump to: