Criminal Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Criminal Minds

This is an RPG based on the hit CBS show Criminal Minds.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hola, everyone!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hola, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hola, everyone!   Hola, everyone! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Hi, I'm Maddie and I'm still getting use to everything so if there's anybody who's good at setting up forums and such help me out as much as possible.
I'm a pretty random person and very sarcastic, almost to the point of satire so if I get too offensive just tell me to shut up.
Oh, please play. I don't wanna sound desparate but I am so hurry sign up and let's role play.
Back to top Go down
https://criminalmindsrpg.forumotion.com
The_ice_truck_killer

Hola, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Netherlands!   Hola, everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:11 am

Hey Maddie!

I am sufferkate from fanpop and I am so happy you created this forum!
I am one of the biggest fan of Criminal minds,CSI,Law and order SVU and Dexter among others.
I am 23 and work in NL(Even though im not originally from there)in Customer Service.

I cant wait for other people to sign up!

speak soon and cheers again for creating this forum!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SSA Dr.Spencer Reid

SSA Dr.Spencer Reid

Hola, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, everyone!   Hola, everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:52 pm

No problem...I've got a JJ and maybe a Hotch signed up. If you know anybody else invite them.
Back to top Go down
Dizymene

Dizymene

Hola, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: If the RP hasn't fallen victim to an UnSub...   Hola, everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi everyone. :]
My name is Emylie, and I... love all murder shows. o.o;; Admittedly, that sounds creepy, but I started watching Criminal Minds because I want to have their jobs some day. I realize this thread is a few months old, so I won't be offended if there's no reply... If this continued, however, I'd love to be Garcia or Reid. Ha, forgot to check the charecter list. XD Emily's kind of my backup. Anyway, Just holler at me if the thread's still alive. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://gray-clover.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Hola, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola, everyone!   Hola, everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola, everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Criminal Minds :: Off the Bat :: Introductions-
Jump to: